Friday, 17 October 2008

Kiera Gormley 'shoes'



So I'm totally new to blogging.. stupid really in this day and age, so I'm going to give it a go. Maybe it will be a collection of what's going on, random bits, what's in my head?? Maybe you will like?

Starting off with a couple of my shots from a shoot the other week with Kiera Gormley. My new favourite shots. LOVE her! I think you'll agree.. beautiful.

The first time a model has actually been scared of my cute little pup!! Sinden's dog didn't agree though and took quite a shine to him - those that were there will know how much of a shine. Gemma will never look at him in the same way again!

   

Styling by Gemma Hayward, Hair by Claire Rothstein, Make up by Sinden


2 comments:

  1. Hello Mrs Kennedy,

    I'm Anne MUGNEROT, 18 Years old, and student in photography since tree years, from Saint-etienne in FRANCE.


    I would like to make my experience job in London this year. I like your work, and would be charmed to complete my experiment in photography with you.

    This experience Job start the Monday May 30th at Friday July 1st, 2011.


    I will be in London on March 2011, in order to know each other a little bit better, would it be possible to arrange a meeting with you week 9 or 10?


    If you want to have look to my works, have a glance on my BLOG: anne-mugnerotphotographie.blogspot.com



    Hoping your answer will be positive.
    I remain at your disposal for any questions you could have.



    You will find my contact details below:


    E-mail----------> a.mugnerot@free.fr

    Num-------------> 06 86 92 06 57

    ReplyDelete
  2. is naked photography really an art?

    ReplyDelete