Wednesday, 5 November 2008

end of the world as we know it

Well, today I am back from my holiday.. and what a time I had. I think I forgot what relaxation was. Swimming with manta rays sorted my right out!!

Although happy to be back, lots of exciting things to plan this month..

Up and coming is the biggest shoot I've ever attempted, for Issue One magazine. Watch this space.

Finally the illustrations are finished and shot for Amelia's magazine
I've attached a couple of shots as a preview (I've only put it up as this is a new blog and no-one is reading it so far I'm sure!!)
The animation is the thing I'm really excited about though and will be up on the website as soon as we've put the finishing touches on.







Illustration Laura Quick, Styling Susie Lloyd, Make up Jo Frost, Hair Ben Jones, Models Sylvia and Kate E @ Select and Rupert @ FM

No comments:

Post a Comment